Survivor SR Truck Scale
Apollo Scales brings to you the most durable and trusted series of truck scales, we call it the ‘Survivor Series.’ These truck scales have a rough and tough build quality which is assured to last you for a lifetime. Survivor SR Truck Scales come in both steel and concrete decks, whether you want a weatherproof deck or a deck for a lifetime. Our steel and concrete decks are here to serve your needs. For an unbeatable and rugged performance coupled with accuracy. These permanent heavy-duty side rails add strength and ruggedness which serves as a support as drivers, drive on and off these scales. SR models bring to you the wide flange I-beam construction throughout the weighbridge. The appearance of these wide flange I-beams on both sides of the weighbridge is what differentiates it from any other truck scales out there.
Features Of SR Truck Scales
Top access to load cells and junction box
- These come with an 8-inch reinforced concrete deck
- The G-force mount assemblies return the scale to the center without checking rods or bumper bolts.
- We offer cables that are completely encased in a rodent-proof conduit. Now no more worrying about the rodents damaging the wires.
- The thorough finishing process includes cleaning of steel before and after welding, followed by either high solids urethane liquid paint or durable powder paint.
- Our Survivor SR Truck Scales are NTEP Certified.
- They come in three standard widths: 11', 12' and 14'
- It can take up to 270,000 lb full-scale capacity.
- You can create custom lengths with weighbridge modules.