Survivor OTR Steel Deck Truck Scale
Time is money and no business would prefer a long downtime required for a truck scale installation. Survivor OTR Steel Deck truck scales are here to save your installation time, these scales are guaranteed to be operational within a day. These easy-to-install SURVIVOR OTR Steel Deck sets the standard for truck scale designs. These can weigh as many as 250 trucks per day. With long-lasting durability and accuracy, these steel deck truck scales will exceed your expectations of an ideal truck scale.
These are the best suited for companies that prefer above-ground scales only and limited downtime for integration. The scale is ready to be used once the foundation and the scale are delivered to your location, then they are installed and ready to be used within a day. The SURVIVOR OTR Steel Deck sets a benchmark for truck scale design and performance, keeping downtime to a minimum. These steel decks are made to last you for a lifetime with high-end precision weighing. Their durability, and corrosion resistance makes them the toughest steel deck truck scales on earth.
Tightly spaced wide-flange I-beams form the industry's strongest weighbridge design. These truck scales can weigh as many as 250 trucks per day and will show no sign of wear and tear for at least 25 years.
Features Of Survivor OTR Steel Deck Truck Scale
Top access to load cells and junction box
- 75,000 lb capacity load cells and G-Force™ mount assemblies
- Junction box appropriate for a number of load cells utilized.
- These scales are NTEP-certified.
- Concentrated Load Capacity (CLC) of upto 100,000 lb.
- Dual Tandem Axle (DTA) of upto 100,000 lb.
- Full-scale capacity up to 270,000 lb.
- Span deflection ratio (1:1100) for legal highway loads
- Three standard widths: 10', 11', and 12' (available up to 14', NTEP certified)