Survivor ATV Truck Scales
With Survivor ATV Truck Scales, it will be the last truck scale you will ever invest in. These scales contain all the key features of other truck scales in the Survivor series, durability, longevity, and consistency, all of these coupled with portability. ATV truck scale is all you need for your truckload measurement on a daily basis. Whether you want to keep it in one place or move it from one place to another, Survivor ATV scales are just the perfect weighing instruments for the job. These truck scales are constructed rigidly for heavy-duty measurements, still they are compact for easy movability.
The ATV features an extremely low 20-inch profile and provides easy setup and "expand-ability" for road construction, timber operations, and growing businesses where portability is a necessity. The factory-wired, self-contained modules make installing, relocating, and expanding the ATV Series industrial scales fast and easy. These pre-assembled modules are 10 to 30 feet long and their unique self-seating hinge connectors are the key to their easy portability.
These ATV scales are built of steel, which makes them the strongest weighbridges. Their high quality of construction and build adds to their durability. These scales are the most accurate when it comes to weighing truck loads and serve your business for a long lifespan.
Each Survivor series truck scale comes with a surge voltage protection system. The entire system is grounded to a single-point grounding system connected to the power ground. With these single point grounding, you will never experience the loss of load cells which is common in other competitive designs.
Feature Of Survivor ATV Truck Scales
Top access to load cells and junction box
- Top access to load cells and junction box
- 75,000 lb load cells and pre-assembled G-Force™ mounts
- NTEP Certified
- Concentrated Load Capacity (CLC) of 100,000 lbs
- Dual Tandem Axle (DTA) of 100,000 lbs
- Full-scale capacity of up to 270,000 lbs
- Bolt-on backfill ramp bulkheads.
- End clean-out
- Three standard widths: 10 ft, 11 ft, and 12 ft (available up to 16.5 ft, NTEP Certified)
- Comes with a 5-year weighbridge warranty.
- Span deflection ratio (1:1100) for legal highway leads.